come with me!!

My name is Costas and I like to create short everyday stories with a title of 2 words, if you want to participate in this idea send me a message via chat or contact form, I will be happy to hear your ideas

kitchen cooking

Story:

In the kitchen, Mrs. Kipper was stirring the pot of chicken broth. She had just finished mixing the spices for her pot of gravy when her granddaughter, Sarah, walked in. "Grandma, I saw a chicken in the garden!" Sarah exclaimed. Mrs. Kipper turned to see a healthy, brown chicken peeking out from behind a bush. She quickly put the pot of chicken broth on the stove and stirred it with a spoon. When it was boiling, she added the chicken and gravy and put the lid on the pot. "I'm going to put this on the table for Sarah to eat," Mrs. Kipper said. "And I'm going to give you a quick tutorial on how to cook a chicken."

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

φθηνα φορεματα

cat basket bed

travel