come with me!!

My name is Costas and I like to create short everyday stories with a title of 2 words, if you want to participate in this idea send me a message via chat or contact form, I will be happy to hear your ideas

air tickets

Story:

Even though she had been to the airport a million times, Allison couldn't help but feel a little nervous as she walked into the departures area. She was about to board a plane for a vacation she had never taken before, and she didn't know what to expect. airtickets But as she looked around, she saw the most beautiful airfields in the world. She had never seen so much blue sky, and the planes looked so sleek and beautiful. Allison was so excited, she didn't even realize she was taking her final step into the airport until she was told to step

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

φθηνα φορεματα

cat basket bed

travel