come with me!!

My name is Costas and I like to create short everyday stories with a title of 2 words, if you want to participate in this idea send me a message via chat or contact form, I will be happy to hear your ideas

berlin travel

Berlin, Germany was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. It was also the most dangerous. It was home to the most famous concentration camp, Dachau, and it was also home to the most famous Jewish concentration camp, Auschwitz. But I didn't see those things here. I saw the people. I saw them walking the streets, shopping in the markets, and spending their days in the parks. I saw them playing in the streets and I saw them sleeping in the parks. I saw them crying and I saw them laughing.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

φθηνα φορεματα

cat basket bed

travel